Monday, June 8, 2009

Some images of my family's summer holidays in 2005-2006










My husband Thang and my little son Tuan (5 old years then) playing at Cua Lo seaside in Nghe An province, central region of Vietnam.










Tuan standing in front of the lake in Ecological Resort in Thai Nguyen province.










My son not at all afraid but playing with the waves at the beach in Quang Ninh province. With his mother (me) as a supervisor behind him.










Eating an ice-cream after some hours playing in the sea.










Relaxing & smiling happily after a swim in Hoa Binh Ecological Resort, Hoa Binh province.











The scenery in Hoa Binh province is very fresh and bright with wild green trees as background for wooden houses on stilts lived by locals.











Having dinner, enjoying carp of Nui Coc Lake as a well-known speciality of Thai Nguyen.











I and my son refreshing, relaxing our mind in the middle of the cool water of the lake in Thai Nguyen Ecological Resort.












My husband guiding and encouraging my son to swim without fear.

4 comments:

  1. I believe you had a very happy time with your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nani, thank you for your good comment. Yes, my family had an enjoyable time. I hope this year, we will also have our holiday at some beach or moutaineous region, maybe in July. Hope to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I think all children are beautiful, yours are too. And they are most beautiful in their own parents' eyes.

    ReplyDelete