Thursday, January 7, 2010

Delicious "Pho Bo" - Thang's devoted care for me

I have never found a “pho bo” delicious like the one I had this morning. Though I did not know where it was bought, it was bought so timely when the weather was cold enough to feel the special delicacy and flavor of this specialty of Hanoi.











You can imagine how it happened when I woke up this morning in the feeling of cold and hunger.









Right at the same time, my husband appeared bringing with him a mess kit containing “pho bo tai chin” still hot and delicious smelling. He was so timely and psychological as he always is. He seemed to know what I preferred to eat in such a cold weather, he surely read what I was thinking that “pho” or a similar warm food was much much better for my lunch than bread or other cold fast food in such a cold monsoon and rainy weather. He knew very well what was good for my health care better than I thought of myself.

Now, sitting beside an yellow rose given me by my husband, feeling warmed in my stomach and in my heart too by my darling’s devoted care, I would like to share to all of you that my happiness is so simple but so sweet. My small happiness is happening everyday and felt deeply by me. I can say I am the happiest and luckiest woman I have known, so I am behaving to Thang so fairly as he has done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment