Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Recent New Year Holiday fully enjoyable

Only until yesterday afternoon when seeing my son Tuan happily enjoying his ice-cream at the Fanny Ice-Cream Shop near Ho Guom among other children after our tour around the city centre where took place a Flower Festival on the recent New Year holidays, I just felt that I had completed my duty to him on those holidays.

Though there were many TV programs for children on this special occasion, both I and my husband still felt a bit guilty to our only son if we were lazy staying at home and did not take him to have a tour around Ho Guom – the central area of Ha Noi capital – where a flower festival was organized merrily to welcome the first spring of the new decade – the year 2010.

Only when we were happy together standing beside Ho Guom on the 3rd of January 2010, sharing with each other our fun romance of watching the beautiful fresh flowers still in good order and good display around the lake, we felt the New Year’s coming even warmer and happier.











Hope these images of ice-creams can partly enlight the joys in all of you in the New Prospective Year 2010 !!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! All my best wishes to you for an awesome 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. My best wishes too for a Successful and Lucky New Year 2010 to you and yours !!!

    ReplyDelete