Friday, January 29, 2010

New ideas for living space improvement


In the resonance of my keen impression on some images of German new styles of open living spaces to surrounding environment shown on TV last night, I was very inspired this morning to begin searching online some new accessories for a changing look for my own apartment to welcome our coming Lunar New Year. Moreover, as we are planning to re-arrange our entertainment corner and our small yard in front, we are now badly in need of new ideas for simple but beautiful and harmonious focal points.

Many other times, I had to spend hours with my eyes too tired for looking across many many related websites but could not find anything of my favorite or suitable for my purpose of use. However, this time, I was so lucky that right at the beginning my eyes caught a website on creative ways of gardening for home décor. I was passionate in reading their quick guide of how to create a small container garden inside or outside to decorate and refresh our living space. Here are some images of their strange and nice-looking container gardens and water feature which I like though small:

















In an uplifting feeling, I made a Ceylon tea for myself and enjoyed it as encouragement for continuing searching for new other things. Only a few minutes later, I saw in the website of InteriorArcode – a UK brand specialized in interior design and house decorating - some simple ways of minimal fixtures arrangement as shown in the photos below which I thought maybe suitable for us to apply partly:













Quite by chance, I went on surfacing same website and suddenly had a nice surprise when seeing the following amazing living room designs – which I would like to share to all of you now:






















As all of us can see, they use the red and white color combination in different ways. Knowing all these designs are suitable for younger people, I still find all of them fascinating, daring and creative. White is considered to be subtle and Red very intense. Together these colors seem to create a great combination. In some living rooms, the color red is used scanty as an accent while in others it dominates more than white. I do not comment enough as interests differ to each person. But it is sure that with each ratio between White and Red, the feeling and atmosphere created for the living space is quite different. Finally I would like to thank the designers for their great amount of thought in designing these so that now we can enjoy their unique beauty and possibly some you of us can apply to their own projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment